Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today In The Mail: On To Greener Pastures

I didn't have to go into work today (because of this snow/ice storm), but luckily I got three packages today in the mail to entertain me. The first I opened was a book called Salad Days by Charles Romalotti. RevHQ (where I bought it and Eric's girlfriends copy from) described it as this "A coming of age novel centered around growing up during the 1980's hardcore scene. Now in its fifth printing, this is a small press literary bestseller!" This copy is actually from the seventh and last printing. Can't wait to start reading this. The second package I opened had three Rotting Out shirts in it. They had a merch sale going at their webstore and I had to take advantage of it. I've realized this after looking up bands I flaked on buying shirts for on Ebay and the prices can be discusting. And the last package as you can guess seeing its been eleven days since my last A389 Records package that another would come. This of course holding another copy of the newest Integrity 7" and another copy of the Trapped Under Ice/Dirty Money Split (this being the European press that came out on Dead And Gone Records). Hardcore lives.

Rotting Out - LAHC (Black) (XL)


Rotting Out - Positive Views (Blue) (XL)
Front


Back


Rotting Out - This Is Just A Life (Black) (XL)
Front


Back


Integrity - Walpurgisnacht (Second Press) (Clear) (A389 Records)
Salad Days - Charles Romalotti
Trapped Under Ice/Dirty Money (Red) (Out Of 665) (Dead And Gone Records)

No comments: