Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today In The Mail: A Great Day

Today three packages came, two of them are things I ordered/won this weekend. Its weird how other things that are not pre-orders or have "shipped" end up taking longer then some other things coming from much farther away... The first package I opened was the Delay and Tin Armor singles that Art Of The Underground put out. The Delay one has been out of press for at least a year and a the Tin Armor one came and went in the last few months. The second package was the Riff Raff - Lowlifer test press I won on ebay the other day. This is number one of ten that exsist. I would have done anything to see this band play a show but alas I missed all the less than 10 shows they played. And the last package started in Hong Kong went to Denmark then to New Jersey before finally coming to me. Its a set of ten Lego men. Yeah I know I am a dork.


Riff Raff - Lowlifer (Test Press) (Out Of 10) (Eating Rats Records)
Delay - Single Series Volume 25 (Out Of 350) (Art Of The Underground Records)
Tin Armor - Single Series Volume 32 (Out Of 350) (Art Of The Underground Records)
Lego Men

A better picture of all my new Lego friends.

No comments: