Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Head2wall Playlist #3 4/8 - 4/14

For this mix I added some non hardcore intro and outro tracks along with some songs by bands that might not be recognized as hardcore bands, either now or ever that I feel still have that energy. As my last post indicates I saw Jocko last week and they blew me away so it was a big "duh" that they would be included on this mix. I also picked up the first official repress of the Wipers - Alien Boy 7", the Idles 12" EP that includes Romantic Gestures and was lucky enough to be turned onto Get a Grip. Share the love of music whenever you can, if you find a band you know even a single friend might enjoy get it in their ears.

Check it out here, playlist listed below.

1. Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man
2. Jocko - Soylent Green
3. Wipers - Alien Boy
4. Idles - Romantic Gestures
5. Get a Grip - The Attack
6. Candy - Candy Says
7. Mil-Spec - A Separation
8. Praise - Healing
9. Dag Nasty - Circles
10. Shelter - Don't Walk Away
11. Moonkisser - The One Percent
12. Creative Adult - Americans
13. Ceremony - Root Of The World
14. Every New Dead Ghost - Insanity
15. Buena Vista Social Club - Publo Nuevo


No comments: