Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Head2wall Playlist #2 - 4/1 - 4/7

Almost half the bands on this mix I found or checked out for the first time last week. The other bands are ones I've loved for years. With these posts I may pull out a few bands to touch on. Starting with Method from Des Moines, who I had the pleasure of seeing last month and hope I get a chance to again soon. Their energy reminded me of all the early Lockin Out Records bands I saw back in the early 2000s. Second is Nasti from Seattle, who blend a few styles together to really have a unique sound (not to be confused with Nasty). And lastly Hushed from Detroit who have a harder gruffer sound but without trying to be an ignorant mosh band. They are playing Friday with Strange Magic at Transitions Skatepark.

Check it out here, playlist listed below.

1. Fury - Vacation
2. Insight - End the Cruelty
3. Extricate - A Thousand Cuts
4. Raw Brigade - Terrorist
5. Method - Push for More
6. Nasti - Parasites
7. BGK - White Male Dumbinance
8. Reaction - How It Ends
9. Combust - Force My Hand
10. Lower Species - Contention
11. Floorpunch - Changes
12. Hushed - Nothing to Lose
13. No Tolerance - Knew The Truth
14. No Exceptions - Not Just Drugs
15. Vision Quest - Vision Quest

No comments: