Thursday, April 4, 2019

Head2wall Playlist #1 - 3/25 - 3/31

I've been making mixes for most of my life, beginning with cassettes in the mid 90s with CDs I got from the library. Next were CD-Rs with songs I downloaded using Napster, Kazaa and then Soulseek (using Winamp). And then downloads of mixes for my blog Things I Can't Say, twelve mixes over two years (that are still available).

Over the past year I began making mixes using Spotify, here is the first for the blog. Current hardcore that you NEED to be bumpin (unless you wanna be a total posedawg) and my favorite song off Pulling Teeth's masterpiece Paranoid Delusions|Paradise Illusions as it was the ten year anniversary of its release back on the 31st. Enjoy.

Check it out here, playlist listed below.

1. Devil's Den - Obedient Insect
2. Lurk - Combat Culture
3. Illusion - The Rock and Roll Circus
4. Out For Justice - Playing Dead Just To Survive
5. Choice to Make - Think Twice
6. Worn - No One Hears Your Cry
7. Life's Question - Rotting from the Head Down
8. Sanction - The Prophet Who Saw Fire
9. Pulling Teeth - Unsatisfied
10. Devil's Den - Die the Slow Death
11. Lurk - Lurk
12. Porcupine - Hardcore Drones
13. Illusion - Behind the Mask
14. Choice to Make - Composure
15. Worn - Who Will Save Us?
16. Life's Question - Another Neighborhood Disaster
17. Seed of Pain - Champions of Chaos
18. Ekulu - Half Alive
19. While God Sleeps - Blood Means Nothing
20. Never Ending Game - Hate You

No comments: