Monday, February 2, 2009

Today In The Mail: A Great Way To Start The Week

I got out of work a bit early, and it was made even better by the fact I found two packages waiting for me. Both of these contained records I have been hearing of other people getting for a week now. The first one I opened was my Swamp Thing - In Shame Pre-Order. I saw this band last year and they opened up with a great Unbroken cover (Absentee Debate to be more specific), and the rest of the set were fucking great. Band rules. The second package was the long overdue Brick - S/T 7". I was so impatient waiting for this record I bought the tour version at the show in January. They really impressed me the first time they played here and were even better the second. The are featured on the new Reaper Records compilation 7" most def a band to keep your ears on. (The package also contained a zine and a two trail stickers).


Brick - S/T (Brown Silk Screened B-Side) (Out Of 100) (Panic Records)
Swamp Thing - In Shame (Stamped Labels) (Out Of 100) (6131 Records)
At Both Ends #7
Trail Stickers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have recently came to the conclusion that 90s hardcore is my least favorite hardcore by far.