Friday, February 6, 2009

Today In The Mail: Every Answer

Today was a great day, I woke up and was whisked away to Cracker Barrel for a great breakfast. Then the girlfriend and I went back to her place and cuddled for a hours and hours before we went to the mall and then got a dinner. Perfection fallows us, every day with her is the best day of my life. But I'm missing the true point of this post, the mail. As I was dropped off at my house I found a package waiting for on my bed. It held my first (received) piece of Dead Swans merch. The package also held 4 copies of the new New Found Glory single. The packaging for it is great, and three of them came with posters (with the package also came a cool H2O/Dropkick Murphys tour poster and a Defeater poster). Oh and did I mention I ordered this three days ago.... shipping like that is insane.


Dead Swans - Photocopied Repeater (Black) (XL)
New Found Glory - Listen To Your Friends (Clear) (Friends Press)(Bridge Nine Records)
New Found Glory - Listen To Your Friends (Red) (Bridge Nine Records)
New Found Glory - Listen To Your Friends (Blue) (Bridge Nine Records)
New Found Glory - Listen To Your Friends (Translucent White) (Hot Topic Version) (Bridge Nine Records)

No comments: