Thursday, December 24, 2009

Today In The Mail: Christmas Came Early 2.0

As this is the day before Christmas I didn't think any packages would find their way to my door (or at least any for me). When I came back from breakfast with my mom, Sister and her husband I found a wonderful package waiting inside for me. It was from Dom (from A389 Records, Pulling Teeth and formerly of Day Of Mourning). I had won these off him on ebay last week and he had them out to me in record time. I was surprised at the low amount both of these went for, only a bit over $20 each. This I'm sure had to do with the Ringworm and Integrity Tests he was also selling. Either way I am super excited to have these records. The Day Of Mourning - Your Future's End LP came with a printed out version of the original cover of the CD (one of the many reason I wanted this because I have never seen it bigger then a thumbnail). And included with it was a Day Of Mourning sticker. The Gluttons - S/T 7" has a pretty cool Venom Rip-Off cover. If you have not heard either of these bands the normal version (and even a few rare colors) are still available from A389 Records so pick em up.


Day Of Mourning - Your Future's End (Test Press) (A389 Records)
Gluttons - S/T (Test Press) (Out Of 10) (A389 Records)

No comments: