Sunday, January 6, 2019

Year 11

Last year was the 10th year of me going by Head2wall online so this makes this the 11th year. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed but I have done a lot. I've lived in 6 states during that time, worked many different types of jobs, went from a meat eater to a vegan, started college, saw Quicksand twice and started a record label with my friend with Head2wall as the name. I can't say for sure what I'm going to do with the blog this year, but my hopes are to post more, perhaps do a print version with new and old stuff from here in it, get some interviews up and spread awareness on issues in and around hardcore. Or at least things going on in my world.

Thanks to anyone reading this, without you this is basically me just screaming at a wall.

No comments: