Sunday, May 31, 2009

Burning Fight/Chicago Trip

Last October rumors were flying, then in November tickets went on sale and finally earlier this month it finally happened. I got to see one of my favorite bands, a band who I never thought I would get to see. Unbroken. I got to see a lot of friends from all over and I got to hang out with two of my favorite people from Columbus (Lukas and Scotty) and got some much needed chill time with (one of my best dudes and sleeping bloger) Peter. I got to see a lot of bands, meet a lot of new people, eat amazing vegan food (and non-vegan taco bell ha) and of course by lots of records (and shirts). I get kind of emotional thinking about it (I know real lame right), but this was important, this was life changing and this is what hardcore really is all about. Emotion, caring and standing for something. I can't say I wont take somethings for granted but It made me appreciate things a lot more. Sorry about this being a short post. Maybe I'm just being lazy or maybe I had too much fun but this whole weekend was a blur. Also if I went into detail about the over 20 bands that played this post would be monstrous and boring. But hey... Here are some pictures from the weekend so enjoy.



This really reminds me of Token Entry.


This is where Peter and I stayed. An Art Gallery, how punk is that!


Scotty showing off his water.


Peter aka OG Vegan Straight Edge Ebay Warrior.

OH and second to seeing Unbroken the most important thing about this weekend was it was also the first time I had Falafel.

1 comment:

MUSLIM CONSERVATIVE said...

I forgot what Peter looked like!