Wednesday, December 3, 2014

And Throw Me To The Wind

For the second time, on another side of the country I had the pleasure of booking my favorite band, Self Defense Family (the first time they were still called End Of A Year). I won't go into the details of how this show got fucked and how I ended up doing it but it did well and I'm happy about it. Very happy about it. Below is tbe flyer and a live shot. Before that I want to take a moment to talk about Goodtime Boys. The only band who's song on a split with SDF/EOAY I liked more than the flipside. They might have been some of the nicest and most sincere people I've ever met. They killed it when they played too. I'm glad I got a chance to book them also and I really hope I get to see them again and maybe someday go over to England again and hang out with them there. Cool dudes, backed hard.



A cool picture of Self Defense Family playing from the show.

No comments: