Friday, March 12, 2010

Today In The Mail: "You Sell A Million Records?"

Today I got a package with three copies of the same record in it. The record is End Of A Year's More Songs About Transportation and Intercourse and does not just have a Talking Heads rip off cover but they do a cover of Talking Heads song Wild Wild Life. The rarest color was to be clear but do to the plant running out of this color they had to switch it to green. I fucking love green vinyl, so I am more then siked and as soon as I read the note detailing this I quickly flipped through to find this lovely green record instead of the clear one I had thought I was getting. Now another thing that I noticed was different was the color of the black copies sleeve and as I pulled it out to take a picture I noticed that its even on different paper (much heavier paper). Weird.

Also a few weeks ago I did an email interview with Patrick the front man of End Of A Year that I should be putting into a zine soon... I might post it on here eventually too. It came out pretty well I'm excited for 5 people to read it.




End Of A Year - More Songs About Transportation and Intercourse (Green) (Out Of 100) (Hex Records)
End Of A Year - More Songs About Transportation and Intercourse (White) (Out Of 200) (Hex Records)
End Of A Year - More Songs About Transportation and Intercourse (Out Of 200) (Hex Records)

No comments: