Monday, March 23, 2009

Today In The Mail: You Cost What You're Worth

Today I woke up to at almost 2:00 PM somehow. My plan was to update my blog twice in a row and then spend the rest of the day with my Girlfriend (looking for a cat and taking a cute walk). But a third blog has popped into the equation. When I woke up I saw this package waiting for me and my Mom handed me an envelope. Inside of it was a check for $56.99 from a class action lawsuit against the Airbourne Corporation. Awesome because I have so many trips coming up (three to New York, two to Cleveland, one to Chicago) in the next two months. The package is one I've been waiting on for almost two months, my Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence (Double LP) and a long out of print Painkiller Records release for a band called Wound Up (Ex Punch In The Face and Unit Pride). Today rules.


Wound Up - S/T (Painkiller Records)
Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence (Roadrunner Records)

No comments: